Tagged by kingcrackers
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged [nope]. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR
- Last Beverage: Cuppa tea
- Last phone call: Arranging a doctor’s appointment
- Last text message: Not counting arranging dinner plans with my mom, it was when I was talking to Hannah.
- ..It Reads: ”:D”
HAVE YOU EVER
- Dated someone twice: …not exactly?
- Been cheated on: Same answer.
- Kissed someone and regretted it: No
- Been depressed: Not in a mental illness sense, because that is not like a transient emotional thing, but I have been pretty miserable, sure.
- Been drunk and threw up: I have been drunk but I have not thrown up because of it.
- LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Dull pumpkin orange, dark forest green, and Kate Bishop purple.
LAST YEAR (2013), HAVE YOU:
- Made a new friend: Yes!
- Fallen out of love: No.
- Laughed until you cried: Definitely.
- Met someone who changed you: Always.
- Found out who your true friends are: Not sure I understand.
- Found out someone was talking about you: No.
- Kissed anyone on your FB friends list: I do not use Facebook.
- How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Same answer as the previous question.
- First surgery: I think I had eye surgery when I was real little.
- First piercing: I don’t actually have any!
- First best friend: I can’t remember that far back.
- First sport you joined: I think I did karate as a wee child. If that doesn’t count then fencing. And if that doesn’t count then nothing.
- First vacation: Florida.
- First pair of trainers: I don’t know what this means.
- Eating: Stuffed grape leaves.
- Drinking: Orangina.
- I’m about to: Work on an essay and then maybe play video games.
- Listening to: Um, I think the last thing was this (because PBS Idea Channel), but I was just looking at some Jim Guthrie and also lately I have been putting Wolf Parade’s Apologies To The Queen Mary on a lot.
- Want kids: I don’t know. I definitely don’t myself, but if I end up with someone who really wants them I think I might agree to it to make them happy. Maybe that is an awful reason to have kids?
- Get married: I hope one day I can. I have only met one person in my life so far that I wanted to marry, and that did not work out. I want to find someone who would want to marry me.
- Career: I don’t even know. I will probably end up in scientific research in some form. Except maybe I won’t? I could see myself as an archivist or an editor. Or something else could happen. As yet the future’s undetermined.
WHICH IS BETTER
- Lips or eyes: Eyes.
- Hugs or Kisses: Both.
- Shorter or Taller: Don’t care. I tend to think everyone’s taller than me, but statistically they are likely to be shorter.
- Older or younger: Older (but not ridiculously so).
- Romantic or Spontaneous: Very much both.
- Hook-up or relationship: Also both, but the second is more important to me.
- Trouble maker or hesitant: Definitely the latter.
HAVE YOU EVER
- Kissed a stranger: No.
- Drank hard liquor: Yes.
- Lost glasses/contacts: Don’t need them.
- Been Arrested: No. Almost maybe once or twice? No.
- Turned someone down: I was going to say no, but yes. A long time ago.
- Fallen for a friend: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
- Yourself: I think maybe sometimes.
- Miracles: Very strange and unlikely things happen all the time, because so many things are happening and that’s how probability works, but there is no supernatural force that can make the laws of physics not matter, so…not really. I don’t know if I believe in miracles. I believe in weirdness.
- Love at first sight: Not literally,because that makes no sense, but I think you can know enough about a person to understand who they are and then love them fairly quickly.
- Heaven: (Oooh) Heaven Is A Place On Earth.
- Santa Claus: No.
- Kiss on the first date: Yes.
- Angels: No.
Okay, I am not tagging 25 people, but I did a thing! You can and should also do it if you want to.